Buying a new home in the San Francisco-Bay Area is an adventure for both you and your real estate agent. There are many unique neighborhoods, homes, and features for you to choose from when searching for your perfect home in San Francisco. Our agents at JODI Group are prepared to assist you in your search for your dream home. Your agent will stand by your side to provide guidance and answer any questions that may arise during the transaction. The services your agent at JODI Group will provide you with include...
- Your agent will meet with you to discuss your goals, needs, and priorities in buying a home;
- Explore your desired neighborhoods and note any specific features that you are looking for in a home.
Finding Your Dream Home
- Your agent will search for properties based on your selection of desired features, location and budget;
- Provide you with access to the best real estate search sites (i.e. Multiple Listing Service);
- Inform you on the general real estate procedures and market customs in the area;
- Contact brokers/real estate agents, and schedule appointments for property viewings.
Making an Offer to Purchase
- Your JODI Group agent will help you determine the right offer price and terms;
- Draft a Purchase Agreement;
- Discuss, clarify, and review all terms of purchase;
- Advise you on customary practices, local regulations, and contingencies;
- Negotiate any terms in a Seller's counter offer;
- Help you reach the best and final agreement.
Guiding You Through the Transaction
- Your agent will coordinate the delivery of your earnest money deposit into the escrow account;
- Recommend the best vendors for financing, home inspections, pest inspections, environmental inspections, and warranties as needed;
- Closely monitor the escrow and title process;
- Verify receipt and review the Preliminary Title Report;
- Receive all required disclosures, reports, inspections, etc., in compliance with all local ordinances, regulations, and provisions pertaining to the purchase of the home;
- Review and explain any/all disclosures;
- Schedule the pest and physical inspections of the property;
- Ensure timely removal of any/all contract contingencies.
- Your agent will schedule and attend the signing for all required closing paperwork;
- Verify that the homeowner's insurance policy is effective by the proper date;
- Schedule the final property walk through;
- Arrange for keys and occupancy.
- Once you are settled into your new home, your JODI Group Realtor® will schedule a follow-up meeting with you;
- Assist you with any relocation needs (i.e., utilities, school information, etc.);
- Offer any guidance and/or support beyond the transaction;
- Stand by ready to serve any of your future real estate needs.